Saturday, March 13, 2010

you might win some but you just lost one...

I'm on a bit of a losing streak today...

Although it was been quite the week filled with sunshine and an amazing string of nights catching up with friends I haven't seen in a while, my computer has crashed...and this morning I woke up to a camera that used to hold hundreds of pictures of some of my most fondest memories which were all mysteriously deleted (many of which I didn't get to upload to my computer since the crasssh) AND the weather today is simply miserable.

However, gotta be thankful for the wonderful weather and company that was enjoyed this week and look forward to a better day tomorrow :)

Not really sure what to post today, but there was a string of Lauryn Hill videos on MTV jams and this is one of my favorites (I'm starting to think I have too many favorites).

"Don't you understand man universal law?
What you throw out comes back to you star
Never underestimate those who you scar cause
karma karma karma
comes back to you hard..."

And a song I think I made everyone jam to one too many times last night...and I ain't sorry, it's a classic. Welcome home my Lolitaaaa
"This time around for me babyyy
Actions speak louder than worddsss..."

No comments:

Post a Comment