Another quality album from Alicia Keys top to bottom, The Element of Freedom. As I Am stays always in my disc rotation no matter where I'm going. Ms. Keys will hit Madison Square Garden with Robin Thicke on March 17th. (If I didn't have duties to my Irish heritage I would be there in a hot hot minute. Alicia and Robbie?!? Doesn't get much better if you ask me. Maybe I have to rethink my priorities on this one.)
Already she's had four jams blaze the radio waves and do quite well. (Doesn't Mean Anything, Put it in a Love Song, Try Sleeping With a Broken Heart and Empire State of Mind II). This is the latest jam to hit the radio which I am in looooove with called Unthinkable.
"Time is only wastin so why wait for eventually
if we're gonna do something bout it we should do it right now..."
This song is in my top 10 favorite tracks of all time. Wreckless Love from the As I Am album...
"So baby lets gooo
Have that wreckless love...that craaaaazy love
that I don't really care we can have it anywheerree kind of love..."
And lastly another jam from the Element of Freedom. Feel good jam called Wait Till You See My Smile :)
Since Ms Keys is gonna be performing with Robbie I thought I'd add a couple of my favorite jams from Mr. Sex Therapy.
"I'm a butterfly when I'm in your hands
you can turn the pavement into white sand..."
The Stupid Things...probably another one of my top 10 faves.
"I'd love to have your cake and eat it toooo.....
All I wanna do is please you
please myself by living my life tooooo
and all the stupid things I do have absolutely no reflection on, how I feel about you...."
Oh man I can't stop...he looks to sexy in this video I have to...Robin ft Lil Wayne Shooter
"My hands up...my hands up...they want me with my hands upppp..."
Monday, March 8, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment