Tuesday, March 9, 2010

I'm a movement by myself...but I'm a force when we're together

This is a shout out to a couple of my music loving pals! First off a big thank you to DJ Katy K for her blog expertise. If you click around you will notice some fun new gadgets for your viewing and listening pleasure! Thanks KatyK!

And another shout out to my homie ChuckBZ who has also finally hit the blog circuit himself. I must give him credit as staysss keeping my music game on point. You can check out his blog if you follow this link, http://djcbeezie.blogspot.com/ I can guarantee you will not be disappointed!

I thought this Fab and Ne-yo collaboration would be fitting...you guys make me bettaaaa
"Why have the cake if it ain't got the sweet frosting????" (thats anothaa shoutout to my better half and fellow Loso lovuhh BrookieBabyyyy)



No comments:

Post a Comment