What a collaboration here. Love the production...Love the content...Love the vocals.
Quality track if you ask me. I bring you -Take Over the World- Kidz in the Hall ft Colin Monroe and Just Blaze (everything he touches turn to gold and he's from the dirrtyyy)
"30,000 CD's -- spread across the universe
Couldn't do it without dreaming I did it first" (Sounds like "The Secret" to me...if you do not know what that is please go to your local book store and cop that. Secret to LIFE)
Speaking of the Secret...I thought of this jam...Kanye and PM called hater family...
"I--studied the Secret know the laws of attraction
knew what the consequences were for my actions
I laid the foundation but they actin
Like I didn't do nothing on my own to make this happen..."
"If you ever wanted to ever be anything, there always be somebody that'll shoot down any dream..."
Friday, March 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment