Saturday, March 13, 2010

Its now or Fornever

Murs and 9th Wonder are getting together again to released a disc later this month called Fornever. Anything EITHER of them touches is always something I get down with.
This is a little sneak peak of what we can look forward to from this collaboration. And a couple throw backs. Nothing like 9th's smooth soulful beats and Murs lyrics that NEVER disappoint.
3:16 part 2

I love the way

Murs-Bad Man..How could something so bad be so damn good...
"I'm sick of this phone tag text message foreplay
I like to be spontaneous that's my forte..."

"We could wash that club smell out your hair in the shower
turn down the power lay down and make spoons
or we could talk all night and listen to itunes
you assume this the game that I spit to every girl
but I'm careful with my heart and who I let up in my world..."

Love ya Murssss (and 9th of coursee)

No comments:

Post a Comment