Thursday, March 11, 2010

Lloyd where you been all my life?

Finally some new Lloyd for your listening pleasure. (Lloyd stays at the top of my list as one of my favorite smooth, rnb, grown and sexy jam making artists) This one is called I Need You...sing it playa, get at me I got ya back.

Of course I can't stop there, one of my favorites with two heavy hitter rnb singers Lloyd and J Holiday Take it Off...(with Nicki Minaj - cause she's everywhere)
"Shhhhhhhh, be quiet -- cause your body talks louder when your silent
Got your eyes sayin...yesss
your mouth sayin...moreee
girl you like what I do come and let me guide you..."
oofff Can't ever get enough of this one. Stays on repeat.

"I'm lifted baby
You're love is ecstasy
every time I'm with you baby I relapse and I OD "

"This is your wayne on drugs
I've been running round gettin high on love..."

What You Want ft Mack Maine
"She know that she bad when she walk up in the club and the DJ start playin her song...shawttty is a killllaaaa"

No comments:

Post a Comment