she's a pc...she lives in my lap"
It's been hard to keep up with beatz recently without a computer to call my own but now I'm back in action rockin that new macbook pro!!
Startin things off with my homie Kweli vibin to that Ha Ha (Slow Down) beat.
And a little Jay Z Venus vs Mars
"Lips are telling me yes...when you're kissin on my neck..."
Some of my favorite Jay verses are from features in other folks songs, I bring you
Best of Me - Mya ft Jay-Z
-Get it together or forget it forever-
I know I'm throwin it back but these verses are classssic
Frontin Pharrell ft Jay Z
"Everytime your name was brought up I would act all nonchalant in front of an au-di-ence
like she was just another shorty I put the naughty on
but truth be to told you threw me for a loop...this hov"
Monday, April 5, 2010
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment